Site Metrics and Web Analytics by NextSTAT Why Kids Are Great: Ultimate Blog Party 2013

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Ultimate Blog Party 2013

Blog Party? What!? 

So I was trolling around some bloggity blogs and happened across this pretty cool site that figured out a way for all kinds of blogs to get new readers and find relateable people and fellow bloggers. So I put their Ultimate Blog Party badge over there by the archive and such so you too can go link up and play along! Fun, right? 

Anyway. For all you party hopping clicky readers, I'll introduce myself and see how this goes. My name is Kara.(KAR-uh. NOT KARE-uh)  I mostly blog about our daily lives. I will occasionally write about introspective stuff that's on my mind but it gets very few blog hits My brain isn't as funny as my kids' brains so I tend to stick to their material. My style isn't for everyone. I tend to have a potty mouth and speak my mind as loud as one can with just words and the occasional caps lock button. We have fun here though I hope you stick around! 
I also recently remembered I know
how to make balloon animals and hats

I am an outspoken and rather sarcastic mom. I am not a fan of sugar coating, perfect grammar, or drama of any sort. I love love love my 2 kids and partner in crime/hubster/ super-dad. My friends mean the world to me and I would pretty much do anything for them. (Unless I told you NOT to do that and you need bail money, sorry. You were warned)  I hope to one day get a degree in psychology because I am fascinated by what makes people tick. I haven't yet because I figure when my kids are teenagers and hate me I'll have more time to do such things. Right now they are WAY needy. I can't pee alone. I can't imagine trying to accomplish college. Mad Props to school moms! 
I have been married to the love of my life for 10 years. He's pretty awesome. We call him Loopy because it's been his nickname since high school (I explained that in another post that I'll link up when I get around to finding it). He just got a new job that he loves in a new town with new stuff that we are still adapting to. It has been an amazing journey and this leg of said journey has put me a month behind in blogging. Ooops. 

This picture was of coarse pre-kids on our wedding day and before "The Mom Look" was permanently carved into my forehead. Say "REALLY!? Are you freaking kidding me?!" With your eyebrows all the way up. THAT'S what I always look like now. 

Logan is 6 and in 1st grade. He is crazy smart and LOVES to read and do science experiments. He knows pretty much everything about the solar system and I am still not sure what order the planets are in. Kendal is 3 (almost 4) and she is my wild child. She has an obsession with elephants that has taken over the house.She is painfully cute and pretty much wraps everyone around her finger with sweetness. Then she will punch you in the face. No, really. Watch out. 

 They are both hilarious and make life worth living. Sometimes they like each other. They both rarely wear pants. 

Anyway, go read some kid-isms and laugh a little.. I can't make this stuff up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment